Sunday, January 10, 2010

Sunshine Award


Thanks to Wonderwoman Creations for my first award! It's nice to know someone is enjoying my blog!

The rules for accepting this award are:
  • Put the logo on your blog.
  • Pass the award on to 10 bloggers.
  • Link the nominees within your post.
  • Let the nominees know that they have received this award by commenting on their blog.
  • Share the love and link to the person from whom you received this award.
I'm thrilled to pass the sunshine on to others who make me happy.

5 comments:

Jackman Clan said...

Thanks Kalleen!

ClassiclyAmber said...

Ooo - thank you so much! You are too sweet! =-D

Charlotte said...

aren't you the sweetest!
thank you for the honor!
xo

Twice Remembered said...

Oh, wow, Kalleen! Thank you so much for the award! That is so sweet of you - I'm in fine company with the others you listed!

Thanks again:)

Marcia said...

Kalleen likes me! She really does! (*happy dance*). Oh by the way, I've got 3 animals finished. Maybe I can run them up on Thursday if I have time. Or I can leave them at my mom's. Thanks for the award! It's purdy!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails