Monday, April 11, 2011

Recovering

I'm home and recovering from a week of gluttony and laziness. 
I don't expect any sympathy, but I'm having a hard time adjusting back to real life. 

We loved the dream ship and spending a week with some of our best friends who were also celebrating their 10th anniversaries. 

I now have a huge to-do list. For those of you interested in the Dora Backpack pattern, it's coming, I hope to get it done this week. 
Season 2 of One month to Win It is in full swing. Week two projects are up today and I wanted to do a shout out for this seasons sponsors, check them out:

Sunburnt CowPhoto Making JewelryCaytee Belle's Classics
Aztec ArtCherished Bliss


And Guess What - Season 3 auditions start Wednesday right here on At Second Street. I hope you'll think about auditioning.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I know how you feel= we just got back from a 10 day trip to Oregon and Washington State and it is so hard getting back in the groove of life as normal!

Tami said...

I like the new look!

Tyree said...

I'm glad I'm not alone. It can be super hard to adjust back to real life after a cruise without kids. Glad you could get away, you will recover from the after shock (eventually):)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails