Friday, January 20, 2012

love is in the air

In honor of finally getting all our valentines decor out, I thought I would post a list of my favorite valentines projects I've done in the past. I absolutely love Valentine's Day. It's not about romance for me, but celebrating the love I have for everyone around me.

Hope you'll be inspired and feel the love in these past projects:
(click on the title under the photo for the original post)

I don't get to spend as much time blog surfing. I'd love for you all to share any fun valentines ideas you've seen out there or better yet your made yourself. 


Tami said...

I want some fudge now! I need some because it looks like we're moving to TEXAS:(!!! We miss you.

Heather said...

Where did the XOX come from? Love those!! :)


Related Posts with Thumbnails