Friday, November 19, 2010

50 free holiday cards from Shutterfly

I am so excited about this. Giving and receiving Christmas cards during the holidays is one of my favorite traditions. When I was little my mom would tape each card and picture we received to the front door. As I got a little older it became my job to hang the cards.  I looked forward to coming home from school and going through the mail. I always felt so loved and blessed to have so many people care enough about our family to send us a card. It was these kinds of feelings that made Christmas so magical for me.

Of course the best cards come with a picture. Sometimes I have a really had time finding the perfect card to match our family photo.  I like my card to be cohesive in color and style. I won't have to worry about that this year when I get my Christmas Cards from Shutterfly.  They have over 800 options to choose from and they are all amazing.

I'm not sure what picture or pictures we will use yet, but here are a couple of my favorite cards.

It would be fun to use this folded Christmas Card.  I like that there is a spot for each of my four kids.

I love the simplicity of this Stationary Card. 

I love the look of untradional colors and styles but I always end up picking something traditional. Maybe someday I'll get crazy and do something with blue and brown.  I love this look. 


While I'm getting my cards, I might as well get a Calendar for Grandma. It is her favorite gift. 

I think she'll love the personalized dates with photos and text. 

Find out how you can get 50 free holiday cards go HERE.

1 comments:

Carrie said...

oooh, thanks for the heads up! They're closing in on us fast, these Holidays ;)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails