Friday, May 20, 2011

Sundress Refashion

It's been awhile since my last refashion. I was excited to finally break into the bag of clothes I got from my sister and her roommates and month ago. 

Sundress Before:

Sundress After:

I cut off the top and attached a new knit bodice. 
Then I added the lace detail to tie the two together. 

It was finished off with biased tape and a button in the back. 

Now if we could just get a day of sunshine she might actually be able to wear it. 

Hooray for easy refashions, hopefully they'll be some more next week. 

12 comments:

chris said...

Well done! I love the thoughtful details you included. You'd never guess that dress's origins.

Erin said...

so cute!!

Jessica at Me Sew Crazy said...

very cute - BIG upgrade. refashion score :)

Lindsay said...

Great job! I have some refashion projects to do soon, too...

Jess@craftiness is not optional said...

so cute Kalleen! I love refashioning, it does the sewing soul good. :D

Tami said...

Cute, cute, cute...

Unknown said...

Luv the black and white. Looks so nice, bet she can't wait to wear it! We've had rain too for about a week straight! Sooo ready for sunshine.
Kim
tiarasandbowties.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

Looks awesome..I love the black and white..Wishing I could sew that good..Have a great weekend..
Janet

Charity said...

Sew cute, ha! I have missed you my friend, I have been hiding from the blog world trying to finish up our school year---CRAZINESS. So here I am this morning catching up, I am starting here and working my way backward, by the end of this you are going to be sick of comments from me. Hope you are having a beautiful spring.


Cha Cha

~Beth D. said...

gorgeous! nice job!

My name is Lydia said...

she's adorable.

Jill @ A Mom With A Lesson Plan said...

I love the lace detail. Beautiful. Makes me want to dig through the cloths I just pulled out Little M's closet.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails