Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Labor Day

I hope you all had a fabulous Labor Day weekend. We sure did. We ran up to the lake for one last trip. It was cooler than usual, just another reminder summer is over, but we still had fun relaxing, watching football and playing in the sand. 

Pie, anyone?


I thought I would show you some paintings I did a couple years ago for our little spot at the lake. 
I painted over some hideous old train paintings.I love how simple yet whimsical they are. 

It was so relaxing, sitting outside and painting by the lake. 

I loved watching my dad sail his little boat on the lake growing up and still love to look out and see white sails dotting the horizon. 

2 comments:

Jess@craftiness is not optional said...

those little paintings are adorable, Kalleen! They look like you could find them in a nice boutique!

Tami said...

looks like fun. Did Jared cry on Saturday?

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails