Sunday, October 11, 2009

Skirt Refashioned

I have really been into blog tutorials for redesigning old clothes into something new. A great skill for provident living. I went for my first try with this old skirt from my fat girl clothes. Hopefully I won't need it anytime soon.
I cut it up and re-sewed it into this little jumper for Lydia. I don't love it. But I'm happy with my first try. She'll be wearing it anyways.
The thing that I love about refashioning is that it saves tons of time when you use the same hem. It took me about an hour to do this.


1 comments:

Sarah@Dolls And Daydreams said...

I love all your fab sewing ideas! Can't wait to try some of them out, (your daughter looks so cute in this one!)

thanks so much,

Sarah
Dolly Donations

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails