Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Last Years Costumes


I don't usually make my entire costumes. I like to pull together pieces I already have as well as make a few things to complete the look. Here are two of last years costumes I put together.

THE PIRATE:


ITEMS USED:
Hat: already had
Eye patch: Walmart, 1 dollar
Vest: from thrift store
Shirt: from thrift store. (It's a grandma shirt hemmed to fit.)
Belt: vinyl sewn to look like belt
Pants: out of his closet
Boots: Cowboy boots we had with a flat on top I sewed out of vinyl.




THE WITCH:
ITEMS USED:
Hat- Walmart, 1 dollar
Tights- Target, 2 dollars
Black dress- Thrift store
Cape- sewed it
Broom- found in garage
Shoes- already had

I used ribbon for the tie on the cape. I then wrapped the same ribbon around the hat and tied a big bow to make it all match.




LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails