Monday, February 1, 2010

Handmade Valentines

I have loved making handmade valentines over the years. Usually I just dump a bunch of crap on my table and go to town. You know, all my odds and ends embellishments, paper and material in the pink and red family.

This year I splurged on a stamp set and these treat cups. I thought I would test them out and see how to use them. I bought enough treat cups to make valentines for both my kids classes. I haven't decided how I 'm going to make them, I need something a little less time consuming, but I like the look.

This is my attempt to make them a little more boyish. I don't know if my son will go for it.
If your interested in getting some of your own there might still be time, check with the Stamp Princess Here.

Here is a list of parties I link to.

21 comments:

Charity said...

seriously girl, you are to talented. i love these, I haven't ever seen the treat cups, too cool. I think the blue is enough boy, but lets face it Valentine's Day is for us girls.

Cha Cha

Laura W said...

I love them!! You're so creative. Ari and I have been making hers, too -- super simple. They're fun, huh??

Laura W said...

p.s. and thanks for the link. :)

Patricia said...

too cute!!!!

Momma B said...

These are SO cute! Looooove them!

The Pennington Point said...

I've never seen the treat cups....how cute! I love the sewing on the cards. The boy card might still be a little girly, but since there are m&m's in them, I'll bet no one even notices. Lisa~ www.livingmybestlifeii-lisa.blogspot.com

Kaysi said...

those are cute! I love the hearts and the candy, what a good idea.

Becca said...

I'll be linking!

Andrea on Third Street said...

Very sweet! Thanks for sharing.

Anonymous said...

You did such a wonderful job! They look great.

So Sunny Day said...

cute to boot! I love them :)

~ Emily N. from "too Blessed to Stress"

Fawnda@Fireflies and Jellybeans said...

Those are so cool! I love it!

silly eagle books said...

I love these! They turned out great.

Its So Very Cheri said...

too cute another FAV

Cheri

Angie - treasuresfortots@gmail.com said...

Thank you for sharing your awesome project at Thursday’s Treasures last week! Come share your crafty projects in this week’s Thursday’s Treasures too!
http://treasuresfortots.blogspot.com/2010/02/thursdays-treasures-week-9.html

KimMalk said...

These are darling! Did your boys like them?

Anonymous said...

I know this is a post from a year ago but these are so terribly cute I'd love for you to come link up at Fun For Kids Friday.

If I can find those I'll make cards for my boys classes!

http://smilemonsters.blogspot.com/2011/01/fun-for-kids-friday.html

Jo @ SmileMonsters

Erin said...

These are fantastic! I love the treat cups!!!

Nicola @ Twisty Noodle said...

Cute! Are you working on some for this year?

dining room tables said...

I am working on this one for 2011! I am so excited! Happy Valentine's Day!

Jennifer said...

These are really really really cute. I love all your different designs. I featured you today on my valentine round-up :)

http://sunshineandchaucer.blogspot.com/2011/02/be-my-valentine-round-up.html

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails