Friday, August 13, 2010

Blog Swap with A Little Tipsy

Hi There! I am so excited to be here on At Second Street today! Kalleen is so talented and I love her adorable hats and the hand tree is oh so clever!

Michelle, from A Little Tipsy here, taking the wheel for the day!


Nope not drunk (what a relief you will not be taking your tour with a drunk driver), I may or may not be a bit clumsy though.

A little about me, I am a SAHM with one crazy two year old boy and a big geek for a husband (don't worry, he calls himself a geek). I love keeping busy and sharing all my projects and adventures whether they be Home decor, holiday projects, or discovering how to get permanent marker off granite counter tops.

So, enough about me...here are a few of my favorite projects.

$6 Berry Wreath



DIY Key Hanger

I kept with the key theme using Typewriter keys, music keys, and car keys.




Fall Handprint Tree




Well, I guess that about wraps things up. Thanks to Kalleen for swappin' it up and thanks to you for letting me be your tour guide today. Watch your step on the way out and don't forget to come visit soon, if only to enter the $50 Say It On the Wall Gift Certificate Giveaway!

--------------------------------------

I hope you all liked my first blog swap. Isn't Michelle fun. I love that key hanger and I don't think I can wait till fall to try the carmel apple recipe.

2 comments:

Tami said...

I would just like to say, "I love your site and your vision". I am so inspired by it all. Thank you for sharing with all of us. It really makes a person come alive when they find something inspiring.
Thanks again, I am going to go now and take a second and third look around my house right now. Love what you have, and if you don't love it, create something new with it.

Anonymous said...

Awesome, that’s exactly what I was scanning for! You just spared me alot of searching around

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails