Monday, January 31, 2011

The Rachel wrap shirt


Last week, Jess from Craftiness is Not Optional hosted a sew-along for the Rachel wrap shirt. 

Of course I had to participate cause I like Jess and the free sewing lessons. 

I did my sleeves a little different. I wanted more of an Asian inspired look, so I did long wide sleeves. 

I also used yo-yo's for my flowers. They hold up really well in the wash. 

If you want to make one too, go HERE for part one. 

Do you feel bad for my little model? She really wants her binky. 

3 comments:

Sarah@Dolls And Daydreams said...

Oh bless i want to give her a cuddle!!!

Love the top, it's just too cute x

Anonymous said...

So cute! This could easily be made into a wrap dress....I've been wanting to do one for my girls for awhile;o)

Jess@craftiness is not optional said...

ooh love it! the fabric is gorgeous Kalleen! thanks for sewing along! (I like you too, lol)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails