Thursday, September 8, 2011

dolls for the fairy festival

I was asked to make some more black apple dolls for a Fairy Festival tomorrow night.  They're very similar to the ones I made for my nieces at Christmas, but thought I would share them anyways. 

If you live in the Salt Lake area, you should come to the festival tomorrow night.  I've never been but,  I'm hoping I find time tomorrow to take my little girls, cause I know they would absolutely love it. All the proceeds are donated to charity and this year they will be given to the Tanner Dance Program. 

You can come and buy one of my dolls or one of the many handcrafted items that were donated. 



Black apple dolls are so simple and fun to put together. You can go HERE for the pattern. 

p.s. I widened the arms, because I thought the originals were just too thin.

This project is linked up to THESE Parties and Design Dazzle.

5 comments:

chris said...

What a fabulous event, both to contribute to and attend. I went to Israel many moons ago with an Ivory kid...I wonder if this is her family's event?

Michelle said...

These little dolls are SO CUTE! :o)

Anonymous said...

What a great cause! Do you have an Etsy store where I can buy these? My daughter would love an African-American version in a tu-tu and a little afro, maybe? Thought it couldn't hurt to ask. Thanks for sharing!

Sheri said...

That is awesome. The little dolls are soooo adorable. Great job. Have a blessed weekend.

Tami said...

Turned out super cute. We wish we could have been there with you.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails