Thursday, November 28, 2013

Silhouette Black Friday Sale

I love a good deal and I love black friday sales, so I was obviously excited to share this sale with you. If you have been wanting a Silhouette, NOW is the time to buy it. This is the biggest sale they have ever had. 


ALL YOU HAVE TO DO GO HERE and USE CODE: PARTYPLACE

Here are some Details:

BUNDLE #1:
 A Silhouette CAMEO
AND a Silhouette Portrait 
two $25 download cards 
$299.99


BUNDLE #2:
A Silhouette CAMEO 
Silhouette Studio® Designer Edition Software 
a dust cover
 a $25 download card
 a hook, a scraper, a spatula, and a pick-me-up tool 
$229.99

BUNDLE #3:
A Silhouette Portrait
 Silhouette StudioDesigner Edition Software
 a dust cover
 a $25 download card
 a hook, a scraper, a spatula, and a pick-me-up tool
 $129.99

I don't think I can tell you enough how much I love my Silhouette machine. It's my absolute favorite crafting tool.

I'm really excited to make more of these great tags, now that they recently released adhesive backed card stock. For more ideas on what you can make go HERE.

Have a great Holiday Weekend!

1 comments:

Amy Jo said...

Hey! :)

I tried the link that you sent, and when I click on it, it says page not found. Can you send me the link? I think my husband might be getting me one for Christmas!!!! So excited!

THANKS!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails